white people: made fun of on the internet
black people: profiled in real life and can be killed for looking out of place in a neighborhood
yeah i feel u it really does go both ways
Just because you believe one is worse doesn’t make it okay to do either
believe? where do personal beliefs come into play here. call me old fashioned but i’m pretty sure being murdered is still objectively worse than being fun of.
Every single friday this kid just shows up dressed as link I love this school
Does he talk
he does but whenever someone calls his name for roll call he just goes “HEUH”
what happened in this young man’s life that made him think “damn, every friday i’m gonna go to school dressed as link”
I like his backpack
I may not be a perfect person but at least I have never yelled at an employee in a store
Nicki Minaj speaking on why she hired Vlogger Beat Face Honey as her personal makeup artist
"She shook her ass in a video and she raps about sex. She’s a terrible role model."
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”
Important, always-relevant comic done by the wonderful Ursa Eyer.
THIS THIS THIS
Thanks to davidbrown.net